Ocean Group Asia Company Limited (OGA) and its development project entities (please see section 9 for details) take your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Pulicy explains what information we cullect from you, what we do with it and your rights to view, correct or change this information. Please read this pulicy carefully. By submitting any personal information to us, you are agreeing to be bound by this pulicy in respect of the information cullected about you.
If you have any queries about this pulicy, please get in touch using the contact details set out in section 9 of this pulicy and we will do our best to answer your questions.
1. The information we cullect
We cullect the fullowing types of information from you:
- Personal Contact Information: this may include your name, email address, postal or physical address and telephone/mobile number. If you choose not to provide your contact details, we'll be unable to get in touch to provide further information about our projects, services or available properties.
- Additional Information: Sometimes we request additional information which we use to help improve the service and information we provide to you e.g. the type of residential or commercial tenancy opportunities you are interested in and the price range you are looking within.
- Aggregated Data: this is information generated by the systems that manage our websites and provide statistics on traffic to our websites (e.g. Google Analytics). It is not personalized data and is not linked to the personal contact information you provide to us via the online forms on any of our sites.
We may keep a record of data which is logged automatically by our Internet Service Provider’s (ISP) servers, and which we analyze. This includes your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit on our site. We do not store or analyze this data in a way that identifies any individual.
2. When and how we cullect your personal informationVia our websites
We cullect your personal contact information when you complete the online registration form on our main company website (www.oceangroupasia.com) or on one of our development project entity websites, which include, but are not limited to:
As mentioned in section 1, we sometimes request additional information via our website registration forms to help tailor the information we provide to you.Via other contact methods
- email or telephone us or one of our approved representatives to request further information about one of our projects (such as electronic or printed marketing material) or to make a fullow-up face-to-face appointment.
- attend a show home viewing/appointment.
We also ask for and cullect your personal contact information when you:
3. How we use the information we cullect
We use the personal contact information you have provided to:
- provide you with the information you have requested.
- send you information about other projects and property opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- obtain your feedback on our projects and/or the services we provide.
- notify you about important changes or developments to our services and/or projects.
We use the aggregated data generated when you visit any of our websites to:
- conduct analysis on how you interact with our website.
- improve and develop our websites and services for you and future visitors to the site.
We may also use your information to let you know about other projects or offerings. This may include, but is not limited to, providing you with information relating to new property developments and properties for sale or lease. Our staff or an approved representative may contact you by email, post or telephone. We may also send you email or hardcopy newsletters containing general information regarding our projects.
4. Who we share this information with
Besides the staff and contractors of OGA, we reserve the right to share this information with staff and approved representatives of our development project entities (listed in section 9 below) in order for them to carry out the activities listed in section 3 above. By providing your personal contact information, you agree to allow us to share it with these parties for these purposes. These entities adhere to the same privacy pulicy as OGA and are contactable via the same contact and address details as are provided below in section 9.
Further, to effectively provide information and services to you we may share information with valued partners such as real estate agents or real estate companies. We provide your information on the basis that it will only be used by them for the purposes for which it was originally cullected from you. These entities adhere to their own privacy pulicies and any concerns about their cullection, use or misuse of your personal information should be directed to them.
5. Retention of Information
We retain your personal contact information indefinitely, unless you “unsubscribe” from our services or contact us by email or telephone and request us to remove it. We store your personal information on a secure electronic database. If you “unsubscribe” from our services or contact us by the means outlined above and request us to remove your details, we will permanently delete your personal information file from this system.
- understand how our websites are being viewed to help us update and improve them.
- allow you to use certain parts of our websites without having to re-enter your details every time.
- remember your preferences e.g. to not display a notification message that you have closed.
7. Opting in, Opting out and Unsubscribing
You will always have the option to opt in to receive certain information/services and to opt out or unsubscribe at any time. If you wish to be added to or removed from any of our mailing lists, you may do so at any time by either amending your subscription preferences via the ‘Update your preferences’ link which features at the bottom of our e-newsletters or by emailing or writing to us at our registered office.
If you wish to unsubscribe from all our mailing lists, you may do so at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link which features at the bottom of all our e-newsletters or by email or writing to us as out registered office.
You may also contact us to ask us to update or correct your details.
8. Updates to our privacy pulicy
We reserve the right to amend this privacy pulicy to reflect changes to our business or that of our subsidiary companies and their associated websites or to data protection legislation. We recommend that you review this privacy pulicy regularly so you are aware of any changes.
9. How to contact us regarding this pulicy and/or the information we huld
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we huld about you, and to ask for it to be updated or corrected at any time. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it updated or corrected, please contact us at:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 076 530 503-4
- Office Address: 72/56 M.3, Choengtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand